Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rip:60 Update Week 1

So today marks the last day of Week 1 of the Rip:60!! Week 1 was called Waking Up Your Body and I hope that my body is awake now and ready to work it out for the next 7 weeks!!! I have to say...for someone who HATES exercising and has problems with eating I did pretty dang good!!! I only missed one day of working out (Friday) but I did it the rest of the week!!! That is such a HUGE accomplishment for me!!! The week started out rough...eating some unhealthy items but trying to incorporate healthy foods into my routine little by little. I struggled to do some of the exercises that was required but by the end of the week I definitely felt like I was making progress learning them!! I thought that I'd be just so completely drained but I am actually feeling a tiny bit better than usual, which is a VERY good thing!!! :D I'm so proud of myself and I am so happy that I have stuck with it even when it was hard this week! Next week frightens me...I am giving up my biggest addiction...Coca-Cola....my favorite drink in the world!!! I have tried many times to quit drinking soda but it is incredibly hard when it is so cheap and so available everywhere you go!! It's going to be a rough week next week but I'm determined to stick to the diet and stick to the exercise routine! I'm so happy that we get Saturdays and Sundays to rest!!! I think if this was a 7 day workout routine I'd probably not do it! I work hard but I need time to relax and play! Hopefully I will get my body where I need it to be!!

Week 1 Self-Assessment:
My 3 Biggest Successes This Week:
1. Sticking to the workout schedule
2. Pushing myself to do better each day
3. Keeping a good attitude about it

My 3 Biggest Weaknesses This Week:
1. Drinking too much soda
2. Eating unhealthy food for lunches during the week
3. Missing Friday's workout

3 Areas I Feel I Improved On This Week:
1. Focusing on what I put into my body
2. Actually eating breakfast as often as possible
3. Working hard to do a little better on the exercises each day

3 Areas I Feel I Need To Improve On Next Week:
1. Drinking absolutely NO soda
2. Follow through with ALL days of exercise
3. Improve my form while doing the exercises

No comments: