Ok...so Week 2:Hyper Burn was a COMPLETE BUST!!! Monday I was so stressed out because work was incredibly stressful and my legs were killing me so much so that when I got home and tried to do my workout I quit a quarter of the way through it and laid on the couch and watched the rest of the video play out...yeah...REAL productive, I know! Haha! Then it seemed every day after that I had kinda given up on working out for the rest of the week and blew it off every day. I am proud to say, however, I have been coca-cola free for one week!!! My last Coca-Cola was on Saturday, the 1st of October!! The headaches were bad at first but now they are not nearly as intense as they were those first few days! I think that mostly I'm getting headaches from stress now. Still...we need to exercise...so Jonathan and I have decided to commit to starting Week 2 over again this week and making sure we follow through with it!! I gotta be honest...it is incredibly hard to find the motivation to continue with the workout schedule after having such a bad week but in order for us to be healthy we MUST exercise! I'm glad we are sticking to it, though, instead of just throwing in the towel. Anyway...hopefully this week will be a success!!!
Week 1 Self-Assessment:
My 3 Biggest Successes This Week:
1. Sticking with the diet
2. Being conscious of the beverages I drink
3. Making healthier choices while eating out
My 3 Biggest Weaknesses This Week:
1. Blowing off exercising
2. Stressing out about missing the workouts
3. Being too hard on myself for cheating
3 Areas I Feel I Improved On This Week:
1. Focusing on what I put into my body
2. Continuing to eat breakfast in the mornings
3. Not completely giving up by committing to start Week 2 over again
3 Areas I Feel I Need To Improve On Next Week:
1. Making more of an effort to work out
2. Follow through with ALL days of exercise
3. Being more motivated
No comments:
Post a Comment