"the sun may come up and go down again and I'll still swear it's a beautiful life" -Charlotte Martin (Beautiful Life)
Monday, September 26, 2011
I DID IT!!!!
We just finished Week 1: Day 1 of the rip:60!!!! I didn't do so great in the morning...cinnamon bears and a Coke for breakfast, Arby's Jr Roast Beef (x2) and a Coke for lunch. But at least I had my water bottle mixed with my fiber in there before lunch...and dinner was healthy...lemon dill swordfish steak, wilted spinach, and balsamic rice!!! Plus I've been snacking on healthy things like yogurt and fruit! :D YAY!!!! OH....AND I KICKED Jonathan's trash on the workout!!! WOOOHOOO!!! GO ME!!!! Honestly...the fact that I worked out at all is what I'm most proud of! The rip:60 is intense!! I'm scared to death!! Week 1 is called Waking Up Your Body. You do that workout for the first week then move up to the next so every week is a new workout for the next 8 weeks. Plus there's 4 additional workouts you can do but they are optional. It also has a great menu plan for a good diet! What an adventure this will be. I've hardly worked out ever and I've NEVER been on a diet...SCARY!!! Oh well...wish me luck!! :D
Labels:
excitement,
food,
goals,
health,
overcoming hardship,
rip:60
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you Kerry! New workouts and new meals plans are always hard at first. Good luck hope you get the results you are looking for!
Thanks Chantalle!!! I NEED the support!!! :D
Post a Comment