Monday, July 11, 2011

Wedding Day Pictures Are Here!!!!

I'm SO excited because we just got our wedding pictures back this weekend and they are BEAUTIFUL!!! ShaiLynn is SO talented and she did such a great job!!! She gave us SO many pictures!!! 419 PICTURES!!! I am SO excited!!! Of course I can't post all of those because that is just way too many so HERE are my favorites!!!

That day was absolutely perfect and we really enjoyed seeing everyone there to show their support and love! It was an absolutely PERFECT day!! The flowers that Jacqueline did were absolutely amazing!!! It was so beautiful and I'm so glad that we have these beautiful reminders of what an amazing day that was!!! Thank you ShaiLynn for capturing our perfect day!!! And thank you to everyone else who worked so hard on that day:

Hair & Makeup: Jamie Anderson
Cake: Randi Hillaker (and her mom, Diane, and sister, Katie)
Officiant: Bob Anger (Randi's Dad)
Videographer: Brandon Evans
Catering: LDS Hospital (Special thanks to Nicole Emmett)
DJ: Highspeed DJ (DJ Mark Lofgren)
Our Wedding Party: Tim, Rob, Shaun, Eric, Carl, JB, Heather, Jenny, Amy, Amanda, Wendy, and Laura

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You're picture were beautiful!

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Thank you Crystal!!! That really means a lot to me! I'm so happy that you came!!! Thank you for being there for me!!!