"the sun may come up and go down again and I'll still swear it's a beautiful life" -Charlotte Martin (Beautiful Life)
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Happy New Year!!!
I'm so glad the new year has started!!! I feel like this is a clean break so I can start fresh!!! I am constantly working on myself but I actually do have a few New Year's Resolutions this year! I'm going to try my hardest to be less of a spender and try to pay off debt this year. I'm going to try to be a better person (I've been working on this one since my divorce) and try to be more patient and understanding. I just really want to work harder to make my life better and be more pleasant for those who surround me. I realize that this is a lot to work on but I think I can do it if I just stay positive! Hopefully it works out!!! Wish me luck and enjoy your new year's celebrations!!!
Labels:
goals,
holidays,
hope,
our total money makeover,
overcoming hardship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck to you as well Kerry! :)
Thanks Amanda!!!
Post a Comment