Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!

It's been an incredibly long time since I've posted on here! Things are as crazy as ever for us. Christmas was awesome and I'm now officially on vacation til Thursday! Woohoo!!! Then after the new year it's back to working our butts off and planning the wedding(Six more months to go!)! We're super excited! Other than that there really isn't much else going on. Just working hard to get through the holidays! I am going to try to keep up with this blogger better...it's part of my new year's resolution...along with being less of a spender this year so I can pay off more debt AND pay for the wedding! Hahaha!!! Let's see how long that lasts!!! What are your new year's resolutions?! I'd love to hear them!! I hope you all had a great Christmas and are enjoying the holidays!!! Happy Holidays!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! A blog from Kerry! Amazing! Can I give a suggestion? Change your text color to white so it's easier to read. I love your background-CUTE!

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Thank you!!! I'm so glad you like it!! You're right...white makes a big difference! Love ya sis!

Chantalle R. said...

My new years resolution is to attempt to slow time down. I have no idea where 2010 went.

Kerry Hoaglund said...

I like that resolution!!! 2010 DID go by WAY too fast! I do have to say though, I'm glad it's almost over!!! It was sort of a rough year for me...next year will be MUCH better!!!