Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Total Money Makeover


Jonathan and I just finished listening to the audio book "The Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey. It took us three days because we could only listen to one disc at a time...they're a little over an hour each disc. Let me tell you...this guy is SMART!!! I loved his simple plans and theories and his common sense matches up with mine so much that it's amazing! I loved his plan and his motto of "Live like no one else so later you can live like no one else"! It was awesome!!! We decided to adopt his plan and really work hard at getting ourselves fit financially! I would recommend this book to EVERYONE!!! He's smart and simple and that's what makes his plan work for me. I am so excited because I actually have hope after listening to it. Seriously I think everyone should read it or hear it...even if you don't adopt the plan into your own life at least you could maybe learn a thing or two from it! I'm so excited to start my money makeover and maybe get myself in a place I want to be instead of a place I have to be. :D

1 comment:

Chantalle R. said...

I just finished reading his book and loved it!! You are right about his plan. My Johnathan and I are so gungho about it. I too would recommend this to everybody I know.