Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Last Four Months

Wow...I really suck at this posting on my blog business!! Hopefully I'll get better at it soon!!! So to update you on the last four months...

In January we had my mom's birthday, in February was Amy's, March was Jonathan's and April is mine.  It's sort of a family tradition to take each other out to dinner where the birthday person chooses then have some sort of dessert (usually cake) with ice cream afterwards. It's always a fun time and it's sort of the highlight of each month to have a birthday to celebrate together!!

In February Jonathan and I took our engagement pictures!!! We went to Gardner Village to shoot them and then headed to a little home decor shop off of 8th West for a few more. Our photographer, ShaiLynn, is the absolute best!! I was freaking out because two days before the shoot I got a big fat cold sore on the corner of my upper lip and it was swollen up so bad!!! ShaiLynn did SUCH a good job...you can't even tell I ever had a cold sore and the pictures turned out beautifully!! Here are a few of my favorites!!








This past four months has been dedicated to working hard to prepare for our wedding next month!!!  We've only got three weeks left and we're so close to having everything done!!  I just had my bridals shoot on Saturday and I'm SO excited to see how they turn out!!!  I'm sure I'll be posting those pictures as soon as I receive them and when that happens Jonathan will be banned from the internet so he doesn't "accidentally" see the dress before the big day!!!  We are so excited and it is going to be such a big day for both of us!!!

As far as everything else goes...we're both just working hard.  Jonathan is the head chef at LDS Hospital and he works really hard at it.  He loves his job which is really nice!  I still work at the bank and working hard at that.  Other than that there's really nothing too exciting happening with us other than planning the wedding.  It'll be nice when the day comes and we can relax and start doing other fun things!!  I promise I'm going to try to post more often after the wedding...our first goal is to get a handle on the bills then the second we have any breathing room we're getting cable and internet!!!  Hopefully it won't take too long!  See ya soon  :D

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am totally offended. You didn't even mention my birthday which was on Friday. I see how you are.

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Oh...By the way everyone....my sister, Heather's birthday was on Friday!!! Happy Birthday Heather!!!! (Sorry sister...I knew I was forgetting to mention something)