So I have been working my butt off trying to get my debt controllable (since it's not realistic that I could just wipe it out completely the least I could do is make it more controlled) and trying to pay the bills and keep myself eating better while taking care of chores at home...I feel literally exhausted every day. I would love to have the energy on my time off to be with friends and have energy to go out and do fun things with my boyfriend, Jonathan, and be able to feel energized at work so I'm not dragging all day long. I have noticed that when I am making leaps and bounds in my money situation I seem to feel a lot better physically and mentally but if I'm just making baby steps I feel like collapsing at any second.
Recently I just paid off a huge amount of debt and made some huge leaps but I am worried that when it goes back to the baby steps (and it will soon) that I'm going to fall back into the weak, collapsible Kerry that always seems to appear when I'm making very little progress. I feel that I should be able to keep the energy level high all the time like I used to even if I'm making very little progress. It shouldn't matter what my financial status is...I need to just find the energy to do the things I used to love.
I do realize that depression and anxiety are huge factors in why I have no energy but I feel that if I could just find things that will help boost my energy the depression/anxiety will very likely minimize itself as a result. I want to try to do more things on nights I have to work (which is the hardest time for me to do things) that will help me let go of stress and help me to relax enough that I am comfortable doing other activities I used to love. I was thinking about trying to get back in the habit of doing yoga on a regular basis and maybe trying to implement an easy exercise routine or maybe eating more energy boosting foods (which I have no idea what they'd be but I know they're out there) and other things like that. This is where I need the help. Does anyone know any simple ways to boost energy? What do you do that helps you get the energy you need to get things you need and want done? I need ideas because I get so tired of feeling tired and worn out all the time...I'd love to have my old quality of life back but I know I'm going to have to work for it. Any ideas and suggestions? I'd be greatly appreciative!
1 comment:
I do yoga and love it. I can tell when I have not done it. The other thing I try to do that always gives me a lift is reading my scriptures. (sorry to sound so churchy) It really helps! :)
Post a Comment