"the sun may come up and go down again and I'll still swear it's a beautiful life" -Charlotte Martin (Beautiful Life)
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Nate & Amber Voorhies Adoption
Hey guys!! I usually don't do this but I have a huge favor to ask. I have been friends with Nate & Amber Voorhies since high school. They are amazing people and they have been trying to adopt. They had one adoption fall through and it broke their hearts. I love these two incredibly and I think that they would make incredible parents. An opportunity has come to them to adopt newborn twin girls but they need to raise $40,000 to be able to do it. They are working very hard to get these girls and have asked their friends to help in any way they can. I know that I can't do much so this is my way of helping. On the right side of my page is a widget to their Paypal donation account. If you can help at all please do! Here is a link to their adoption blog if you would like to get to know more about them and their story. I hope that they can raise enough money in time to be able to have this miracle in their lives! I wish them the best of luck!! Please feel free to share the link to their page or mine to anyone you feel inclined to! Thanks for your help!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment